Open Source Intelligence Services
Why Open-Source Intelligence Services?
The organization or individual members of staff may have been knowingly or unknowingly breached in the past and credentials and confidential information are floating around the web. Example of information we regularly find through OSINT includes:
- Leaked credentials such as usernames, passwords and hashes
- API keys, SSH keys and other secrets in publicly available code repositories
- Production code snippets and secrets in personal code repositories
- Open AWS S3 storage buckets for anyone to access
Open-Source Intelligence is a service which gathers publicly available information which is of concern to an organization. We are using both automated and manual techniques to search clear web, deep web and dark web for business relevant information which should not be public.
- Consultants with 10+ years of ethical hacking experience
- Consultants certified to highest levels such as OSCP, OSCE, OSWE, GIAC
- Experience across all industry and government sectors
- We are an independent third party concerned with finding & fixing flaws
- No conflict of interest. We are not embedded with HW/SW vendors
- Dedicated Red Team approach with specialists in all technologies