Network Penetration Testing
Why Network Penetration Testing?
These days more and more devices are networked than ever before. IoT (Internet of things) has pushed billions of new IP devices into the market. Every single one is a potential target.
- Compliance regulations may require regular pen testing
- Customers and partners may require proof of regular pen testing
- Proactive security investment instead of reactive repair costs
- Avoid legal action and reputational damage following a breach
This is a security testing service that focuses on finding vulnerabilities, misconfigurations and other flaws in your networks, infrastructure (routers, switches, firewalls, VoIP, VPNs, authentication and authorization mechanisms etc.) and overall architecture (for example servers and services in cloud or on-prem, network protocols, operating systems and any other IP enabled components such as IoT devices). In this service, we try to exploit vulnerabilities in order to gain full access to vulnerable systems.
Our testing methodologies are aligned with the NIST and SANS testing frameworks. This includes OSINT, Full TCP and UDP port scanning, exposed ports identification, banner grabbing, service and vulnerability identification, detecting out of date software and hardware installations, detecting missing patch levels, brute forcing logins, fuzzing, exploitation of known and unknown vulnerabilities as well as privilege escalation.
- Consultants with 10+ years of ethical hacking experience
- Consultants certified to highest levels such as OSCP, OSCE, OSWE, GIAC
- Experience across all industry and government sectors
- We are an independent third party concerned with finding & fixing flaws
- No conflict of interest. We are not embedded with HW/SW vendors
- Dedicated Red Team approach with specialists in all technologies